Handcraft Rosemary essential oil is one of the most powerful aids in fighting off many types of bacteria, viruses, and fungi, which it does by affecting the formation of their cell walls and inhibiting their growth.
The following are the benefits of using Handcraft Rosemary Essential Oil;
1) The essential oil of Rosemary may have antibacterial activity. In addition, it also has antioxidant properties in addition to antimicrobial activity.
2) It is used as a remedy for several skin and food contaminations, such as burns, dermatitis, wounds, and itchiness. It may be applied directly to the affected area, mixed with other oils, or added to foods like steamed vegetables or salads.
3) It has a soothing action on nervous tension and mental depression and is considered an efficacious antiseptic agent.
4) It helps to reduce blood pressure and improves circulation by dilating the blood vessels.
5) It also helps in reducing stomach acidity and nausea.
How to use
It is best to use the oil as soon as possible since it is less stable at room temperature.
Perform a small dilution of the oil, add drops into a bottle and leave it in the refrigerator for some days (at least 1 week) before pouring the essential oil into an essential oil bottle.
For oral consumption: 15 drops of Rosemary essential oil per 10 ml of water, or a 30 ml diluted solution. Repeat this every 30 minutes.
For use in bath: 1 teaspoon of Rosemary essential oil in 4 liters of water.
The essential oils of Rosemary have a high oxidation resistance, but they can not be used as preservatives in foods. Even diluting Rosemary essential oil with vegetable oil or vitamin E will not significantly delay its transformation. However, this is one of the most powerful and effective natural remedies that we as individuals can use if a need arises.